Accounting software is made up of different computer programs that allow a company to keep its accounts. It translates all the operations carried out by a company into monetary terms, whatever its size: purchase of raw materials, sale of products or services to customers. remuneration of employees, etc.
The strength of an accounting management software is to integrate many features:
- Accounting of purchase and sale invoices
- Follow-up of cash receipts and disbursements
- Creation of journals, general ledgers, and balances
- Creation of the balance sheet, income statement, and tax returns
- Import or export of accounting data
- Recording of expense reports
- Creation of the general chart of accounts
- Creation of invoices and estimates
- VAT declaration
Such a wide range of functions allows you to optimize and monitor your company’s cash flow. The entry of data is simplified and your employees can save precious time on a daily basis.