Startups have a small budget and need to break into their market quickly. For this type of company, marketing, and communication must bring results in the shortest possible time. For this reason, growth marketing is perfectly suited to the needs of these types of companies.
Growth marketing is ideal when budgets are tight. With growth marketing, many growth levers can be identified and activated. Marketing campaigns can then focus on the most promising and profitable channels.
The growth marketing approach is summarized with the AARRR matrix:
- Acquisition - attracting leads
- Action - converting leads
- Retention - building customer loyalty
- Recommendation - turning customers into ambassadors
- Revenue - each user or customer is an added value
The method is therefore global and allows action to be taken throughout the conversion tunnel and the customer journey.
As part of a startup’s digital marketing strategy, growth marketing will be used to:
- Precisely target the market’s expectations
- Set up a competitive intelligence
- Boost the engagement of the target audience
- Generate high traffic
- Deploy a strategy on all available levers
- Measure performance indicators
- Measure the ROI of the strategies implemented
So, growth marketing will allow you to reach your potential customers wherever they are. The test and learn approach will allow you to combine efficiency and cost control, which is essential for a startup. In addition, it allows you to diversify your marketing mix and adapt your strategy at any time to maintain rapid growth.